Dec 4, 2012

Challenge ACCEPTED!




So lately when I teach group I will share TED talks with the girls. Last week while I was searching, I came across the 30 Day Challenge . Thanks to the Supersize Me man and his subsequent TV show, this was not a new idea to me. However, watching that TED talk that morning gave me new energy to try it out.  So I’m starting with something relatively easy: blogging.  I realize today is day three, and I’ve already missed one day… but baby steps, right?  Plus I really like this idea. It just seems full of possibility, progress, and fun. Maybe blogging about it will keep my motivated to actually DO it (as I have a problem with finishing things I start…ugh).  

I'm going to pretend it will be half as cool as Wendy's  " The Yes Project" or as dedicated as Amy’s blog, and at least 1/16th as smart as Chris's blog.  However, seeing that my audience is small and filled with close friends and family anyways… it doesn’t matter.  I do what I want.

I need a list of things to write about so I know how to organize this/keep it going.

-Travel blog
-Videos
- Being home for 2 years
-Thailand and my feelings now
- Mission calls
-Miracles
-Friends
-Jobs
-5k/10k/ mud runs
-movies / music
-Use of time
-Favorite Holiday traditions
-City/country life
-Social Work
-being back in school
-Middle school/High school
-hiking
-weddings
-llamas

...and some other stuff. What do you want to read about?




2 comments:

MayChee said...

i love your blog entries! they're so you!!!! love you! miss you!!!!

JessicaRindy said...

HilARious--
I blog about as often as you (did), I'm excited for the next 30 days! PS-- saw that you're back in school? What for and where? Oh and I looked at Chris's blog after your mention of it a few posts ago, he really is a great writer, very impressive. Anyway love you lots! Thanks for the birthday shout-out and I miss you! I'm prolly coming to Orem for a month next summer, will you still be there then??