Dec 15, 2012

Posting Lag

I've written a few posts, just haven't posted them yet because they're not "ready" yet. I'm kinda slow sometimes. Also, I don't really feel bad about not posting everyday (even though it is my goal for 30 days) and I think it's mainly because 1) It's just a blog...the world is not going to end if I don't write and I won't die or anything if I miss a day and 2) I don't even think anyone is really reading this...so I don't feel accountable to anyone. Apparently I work better if I'm held accountable for what I do. Don't we all?  This isn't the quote I was thinking about just now from Preach My Gospel, but these ARE great quotes about goals:


“Carefully considered goals will give you clear direction and will help you fill your days with activities that help people…”  The achievement of goals requires that we make plans and then act to carry out those plans.  Goals are not achieved by magic. (what if I go to Hogwarts?)
“Challenging goals will help you work effectively and lead you to stretch and grow. Nothing good happens without work.  If you want to achieve something worthwhile in life, there must be effort put forth to bring about the achievement of good goals."   
Amen to that second quote.

2 comments:

Amy said...

I think I'm going to leave a comment every time I check your blog to see if you have posted!

Amy said...

I love your blog and all the posts you have on it so far!