I hope you all had a great Easter Sunday filled with feasting on good food and good words from conference. I may be jealous. But that's ok because I'll get it both next week! yay! I love general conference, SO MUCH. In fact, last night it was WAY too hot, that i couldn't fall asleep until about 1:30am, so i re-read last conference edition of the Ensign. I can't wait for the new one. Yes!
Well, lets see.. I uploaded more pictures... and I'm kinda running out of time because ended up "chatting" with Chris and Jen a bit. And now we do our president's letters online.. so yes. Please enjoy the pictures!
Things here are great! I can now ride my bike around and NOT use crutches, YAH!!!! I love my life. The work is great. We're getting ready for a real "water" festival... aka baptisms. And Songkran...the biggest water fight in the world..coming up next next week or so.. I'll tell you all about it. or youtube it... I'm sure it'll be on there. But I'll be sure to tell you all about it. I rediscovered how much I love talking to people. I love inviting. It's really just the best thing ever. Espeically when you're inviting them to accept the best thing in the universe. And for free! So I hope you're all pumped from Conference and you try to look for a missionary opportunity everyday. It'll change your life. It's changed mine. Amen.
Ok. dear family. Sorry i didn't write much today. It's kinda crazy. But i love you all.. Until next week!
Love, Sister O'Neil
P.S... (umm.... i only have one suggestion for your trip to Thailand... make sure to plan a trip up to Chaingmai..preferrably on the weekend...) how is that anyways?
P.P.S. cody/tarlena. I LOVED the book So did everyone else. I'll watch the other thing today/
P.P.P.S. Brenda/ Adriana... Oh my goodness.. I loveyou two. That was so fun. I may have had to put a missionary censor on it though... haha. Thanks for the birthday wishes!! LOVE! and sorry about your lame co-worker Bean.. Su Su!!
No comments:
Post a Comment