Hello from the other side of the world.
Well, i don't think my letter will be very long today, I'm working on uploading all my photos to Picasa so you can all see them and so I don't have to print out every picture and send it to you. President said I could, so I think once a moves ( every 6 weeks) I'll upload. Then u can all look at them and enjoy my life too. It should make it really easy to add photos to the blog too, if you so wish to do so. (Note from Megan... I will work on posting pictures)
This week was pretty good... filled with hilarious mis-adventures. My favorite was the pouring RAIN yesterday. Probably the hardest I've ever seen in my life here in Thailand (or in life in general....not sure... but pretty close). It stopped for a while and then just as we were about to leave to go to a visit a recent convert it started to sprinkle again. Well, we didn't get more 5 feet from our house before it started to rain harder. Then with each progressing step it got harder and harder and harder! Thunder, lightening, everything. I was just laughing. We only had one umbrella and by the time a found a taxi to hop into we were SOAKED.. Pretty much just went swimming.. (umm.. is that against the rules? The street wasn't a swimming pool when we left our house, President, I promise!)
haha. Anyhoo. Today we're off to President's house to meet with the sisters and Sister smith! Yay! It should be fun.
Ok- I love you all.. I hope you enjoy the pictures and such. Take care. Thanks for all the love and support and prayers! The church is TRUE!!!
Love, Sister O'Meil (yes.. i spelled my name wrong in Thai this week... awesome. :) )
No comments:
Post a Comment