Hello again my dearly beloved peps,
Well, another adventurous week done! Last week was filled with joy and randomness. Last week was Moves meeting, and since I wasn't moving Sister W and I got to go and enjoy the game show that was the life of everyone else. The rest of the group from the MTC came and it was soooooo good to see them, Especially the sisters. YAY. we're all togeher again...sort of. Moves meeting day is always long, but this one was fun becasue we all went to a resturant called "Que pasa". It's owned by this american (less active member man, apparently) and it was simply delicious. (I forgot how much I love fresh salsa.. mmmm...yes please!) Going there after Moves is a tradition for the missionaries and now I can see why. Then this past weekend was full of sleepovers, sickness (not me, whew) and traveling. We had 3 other sisters stay with us fo a night, and it was just like a regular old sleepover.. haha. The cobbing ( finishing) sisters needed a place to crash, so we spent the weekend playing host /companions/ travel partners. It was a great experience to learn different technics and phrases from the other sisters. Siser Wichittra's been dealing with some headaches/ throwing up... I think it might be heat exhaustion or something, but we're not sure.. So that gave me some extra study/ organizing time.
Last week after I emailed you, we went back to the church for English class and caught the tail end of the ward activity. It was pretty much my favorite thing to watch ever. They were doing areobics. Everyone out side, music blasting. This one guy "instructing" was just going crazy to his OWN beat (good thing he's a thai boxer and not a dancer.)The people who were not doing areobics (i.e, pregnant women, old man(yes, only one) old women (a few) and people who just showed up) were playing the correct part of peanut gallery. and it was hilarious. I'm pretty sure the whole experience is engrained in my head forever.. especiall Bother A who yelled "sudyaad" at the end... (meaning awesome). Oh it was a good time. This really is a great family ward.
I feel like every week we end up having a theme throughout all our lessons. This week has definitely been Family week. We're read the proclamation to the world with many of our investigators and I'm just excited to see what comes in the next few weeks. Family really is
important. Thank you, Mom and Fawther for being amazing people and strong in the gospel. Your example continual blessings the lives of all your kids, as well as everyone else. I also enjoyed studying about prayer in the scriptures, as well as in True to the Faith (which is awesome, everyone should take a gander at that some time).
Well, Mom- I hope you have a good time with Dad on your little working getaway. Dad= I love you. Jenny, I hope you had fun at camp! (ironic that you had to look for pirate hats, becasue that is also a question I asked this week, as we're doing a pirate themed English Showcase tonight- hence the title of "yarrgh"... just in case you thought i was upset or something... i'm not)). Everyone else- I love you, too! thank you for the letters (Tammie, kellie, etc) (Oh Kellie! I finally DID get those letters you gave to mini-me sister. Yay! thank you. )
Love, Sister O'Neil
1 comment:
YES!!!!!!!
its about time! it only took FOREVER. if she wasnt so little, i might have to get rough. heh heh MISS YOU! i'm glad this thing is finally on a roll. now write me! immediately! ;-)
Post a Comment