Oct 7, 2011

Cuddle Bug


This is how my bed is right now:
Nigel Valdez
AKA: HEAVEN

This is because I happened to be blessed with 3 (yes, THREE) down comforters.

I love my life.

In the words of Fez, "Sometimes when I'm alone, I just love to cuddle"
Seriously. I really do love cuddling up in my bed. It's fantastic. Especially with this ridiculous weather we've been having lately. 

oh, Utah. Why is it winter already?

5 comments:

Cami Rivas said...

This is so funny.. You remind me of my sister, Meagan, who loves to do the exact same thing :) I worry sometimes that she loves it so much she won't love it when she has a husband along with her to snuggle with because she'll just want her pillows and blankets! *lol*

Amy said...

oh hilary! what will you write about next week?

JessicaRindy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
JessicaRindy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
JessicaRindy said...

Do you listen to Coldplay while you sleep in your comforters? :)