Feb 28, 2010

Badniduuteud

That "subject" is not just nonsense... it in fact means..."now behold" It's just spelled in "Elder" language.

How is it MARCH already...seriously... is this a joke?

I don't even know what to write (again) this week. I basically just sat in my bed all week... with the occasional trips out into the "real" real to teach and go to Church. In other news.... only 100 pages left in the N.T. Paul and I continue to be bffs! I was jealous of the members who got to go out and be my companion's companion and ride my bike and everything. (Oh dear, Grizz....you be nice to those members. I miss you dearly... please excuse my shout out to my bike) But...no worries... ig may naan! (Aka soon) I will be back out there.

Church yesterday was especially hilarious. So remember that theory of "threes" meaning things happen in threes..? Well, it's true. Yesterday at church there were 3 people using crutches. 2 missionaries, and 1 member (who recently was called to serve in Thailand as a missionary, but who doesn't report for a few more months). Yes...I started a trend. Friday night, we had a meeting at the church will all the missionaries and ward missionaries. Since NONE of the ward missionaries showed up... the elders went outside and were playing sports with the sports night that happens at the church every Friday. 30 min later, we here Elder Perry saying "why are you laughing? if this happened to you, you'd be crying! you girl!" (don't worry...this is all in a jesting voice) but then he came in to the room, supported by two of the other elders. Turns out....he rolled his ankle really bad and he couldn't walk on it when he got up. He went to the doctors the next morning, and turns out...he fractured his foot. Copy cat. So he now ha a walking "cast" and we are twiners. So of course we show up to Church, both of us cripples, crutching along and every one's like freaking out. There was this one point where we were both out in the hallway just looking lost and I just looked at him and said "Elder Perry...way to create a fiasco...No one cared about this (pointing to my foot) until you did that (pointing to his foot)" It's quite the circus now. It's too bad we can't just go on switch offs... leave the cripples at Church and have our perfectly "normal" comps go preach together...But...alas and none... that is against the rules. (I mean... We might make out or something) (SCANDAL!!!)

But, we do help each other stay focused though. We call each other with a deep doctrinal question and say "you have one hour. research and report." Oh yeah... speaking of that... can anyone please give me the reference to Cane being something like "big foot" that's in the miracle of forgiveness... Katie... you know what I'm talking about... I need that quoted so I can stop thinking about it.
Thanks!

IN other news.... some of our investigators are really progressing. It's kinda mind-blowing to see how their faith has grown. Oh man, This church is TRUE. I love the scriptures. Read them. Everyday. If you don't... I WILL FIGHT YOU. ...(with my cripple foot and via the Internet...but only on p-days. :) )

Well... I think I'm done for today. I'm tired of sitting at this chair... it's broken... like everything else in my life...my ankle... my bed.... this chair... my brain... (that might just be sprained...)

I love you allllll SOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!! Thank you for your continuous support, love and prayers. I feel it all.

Until next time!

Love, Sister O'Neil

P.S. KELLIE... I LOVED your emails. Seriously. I LOVE you. just way to much. "I love you... just wanted to say it" You have no idea how much sometimes I wish you could be here and have one of "our days". IN fact... I was telling my comp about that just the other day, so I loved the "zebra cakes" comment. And yes.... You and my comp should def. meet. Sometimes I feel like I'm on a mish with you, when I'm with her.

Katie, Laura, Tara... I love you all.

JUP JUP!

No comments: