So lets see.... what happened this week? Oh...well. Last time we talked, I was in Bangkok because Sister Lo had to renew her visa. (Yes...even though she's leaving tomorrow...whatever) so right after we wrote email we went to the office. Going to the office is always fun because that's where you get to see people and more importantly, GET MAIL. SO.... on that note. Thank you everyone who wrote. You can no officially receive blessings because you kept the commitment I gave to everyone about writing a hand written letter. (Everyone else...no blessings yet ;) ) Just kidding... blessings for everyone! Thank you for your continuous love and support and letters.
A BIG THANK YOU to Kell-dawg. I got your e-mail right now... and the only reason I didn't mention it before was because I hadn't received it yet. It was still in the office. (We only get packages at Moves meeting...aka every 6 weeks (or when we're in the office) so even though it's in Thailand...doesn't mean I got it yet.) But yes. I did receive your glorious package. Thank you so much! A letter has promptly been sent to you again. :) In Washington....Good FOR you.
In other celebration news: I am officially 1/2 way done! WHAT THE? There's no way. I just turned in my papers, didn't I? that day was especially cool because Sister Knudons...yes, my teacher from the MTC, just happened to show up at the Church. She's here with a small group of BYU students and they came to church and we just happened to be there, too. OH man it was fun. Especially the next day when they all came to church for Sunday and we got to talk more. It was fun practicing translating for them too. And I just realized once again how great Sister K is. I really do love her. And her Thai is still so good. If I could sound like her when I'm done here. That'd be sweet.
Oh... this is random..but I just remembered. A few weeks ago (2, 3? can't remember) the office Elders called and said that someone that knows me from America, came here to Thailand and called the office and asked if they could tell me hello from her. In there exact works "a woman, with an Mexican or Asian accent...I can't tell...from America, knows you, and came to Thailand and promised your mom that they would say hello to you, but they didn't have time to see you, so she just called and made us promise to tell you hello from them." Ok... thank you Elders. They didn't even know her name. So....whoever said hello to me, HELLO! I hope you had a great trip here in Thailand!
So....today we are just "relaxing" at home.... aka Sister Lo is packing. We leave for Bangkok tomorrow. Next time I'll write and tell you all about my new comp. (or comps...We have to have a 3 some again...and it wouldn't surprise me if it's here...haha...we'll see). Until next week, stay classy. I love you all. Thanks so much for everything. Always. The church is incredibly true and if you read the Book of Mormon everyday your life will be just grand. Amen.
Love, Sister O'Neil
Oh. P.S. Happy Birthday, Cami...I don't know if you read this....but...happy b-day!
No comments:
Post a Comment