Well, it’s officially been 6 months since I started this ridiculous adventure as a missionary. 6 months? Already?! Dang, Gina…. I guess my mission will be a little less than 18 months, because I already have less than a year in this grand country.
Anyway..First of all.. Thank you, my valiant mother, for going to all that trouble to get those addresses for me and answer my questions. I appreciate it (and I’m sure Laura and Tara will too). (Yes, Laura- I know you wrote me…calm down. I loved it.) And thanks also for taking care of the blog everyone, and now Megan.-The new captain-Good luck.
Umm… well, once again, I’m not really sure what to write this week. The work continues to be so fun and also WORK. It’s Thailand’s “summer vacation” right now, so everyone is out of town playing. This past Sunday was stake conference. It was a broadcast from SLC to the 12 stakes in Asia. It was soo good too! Especially because we got to watch it in English! Sister Dalton, Elder Oaks, Brother Waston (from the Asia Area presidency) and President Ucthdorf spoke to us. I seriously LOVE President Ucthdorf.. What a mighty man.
I continue to love my life riding along the Klong paths. We rode around ALL day yesterday… probably spent 4 hours riding. And it was HOT too. (Today, however is wonderful… We just were lucky enough to ride in between two big downpours). I’ll take some pictures today and maybe some video and send it next week so you can all bask in the glory of the klong as well (that is, if I don’t fall IN while trying to take video and bike at the same time….awesome)
Wow.. well yeah…. I guess that’s it for today. Thanks for being wonderful. I LOVE you all very much.
Love,
Sister โอนีล
No comments:
Post a Comment