So....... I'm not very good at this game called blogging, am I?
I blame it on Facebook and Laura Bence Essig. Facebook because it's addicting and it's so easy to keep in touch with everyone on there. Laura because she makes fun of me. "You have a blog? Why? It's only about you...how boring." And then she starts to sing that ridiculous country song that goes "I wanna talk about MeeeEEee.. Me, Me, ME, ME, ME! I wanna talk meeEEEeeee!"
Well you know what Laura, yes- this IS about me. And you love it. So take that. If you didn't like it, don't read it. So just stop now. NOW. Just TRY and stop. I know you won't.
But alas, I will try to update more. I did this basically for my family members who aren't on Facebook so that could have someone else to blogstalk. Besides, although Facebook allows you to keep in touch with everyone, sometimes it's nice to be able to read a little bit more about someone than "Fred gave Hilary O'Neil a Rabid Kosher Pig. Click here to add the Anne Frank's blind farm animal reservation application." Seriously- who thinks of those things anyways?
In other news, I printed out photos for the first time in about 3 years. 2 hours and about $50 later, I had about 400 hard copies of memories in my hands. Too bad that was only about 2/5 of the photos I want to eventually print out. The reason for this sudden printing? Scrap booking. I just got this sudden urge to get all of my scrap booking done. Which, of course, means I actually have to start. cool. So I decided I would start with the most recent things and go backwards. I bought this great spiral bound notebook with black paper at Borders (It's made by Paperchase, one of my favorite companies ever. Can I just move to London and design for them, please?), turned my room into an atelier and have had a great time reliving the trip . After about 3 hours, however, I started to suffer from a form of ennui and therefore opted to go watch 30 Rock. Overall, I've made great progress and should be able to move onto the next scrapbook soon enough.
In other, other news, I purchased my very first Disneyland Annual Pass. Having free access to the park whenever I wanted for half a year totally spoiled me and now I'm like a drug addict. If I don't get my Disney fix AT LEAST quarterly then I start to have withdrawals and become depressed (thank you Kellie for really helping this disease take over my life). So I called my friend, Estee, who has a pass, and said "Take me to Disneyland, now!" and she did. YES! So now I'm a proud owner of a SoCal Select Disney Annual Pass, which means I can go whenever I want. Except for Saturdays. And Sundays. Or any Holidays. Or July. But I love DISNEY. Best $139 spent this year. And now that I think about it, I think I'll go today! Woo!
3 comments:
welcome to the lovely world of DISNEY MANIA!!!!!!! hilary i am so proud. i have finally converted you fully to the gospel of disney magic. Where elephants fly, and tea cups dance...where happily ever after happens every day! i am so jealous! did i tell you i looked at jobs in the LA area for after i graduate? im thinking....personal trainer in long beach. hahahaha for today anyway. love your blog--and laura...single people blog too dang it!!! :-)
I want a Disney Pass... and a place without snow and temps above 20 degrees... O... to be in So Cal and go to Disneyland.
wanna talk about I, wanna talk about number one
Post a Comment