WOO!i loved it. mostly cause i was in it...a LOT hahaha seriously we have some great adventures. HERE WE COME FEBRUARY!!!!! hahaha also im thinking of jumping out of a plane. you should get involved in that. :-) miss you hilary and HAPPY NEW YEAR!
I love it...You are one lucky person to be able to experience all that you did in ONE year! I can't wait to see you in 2 days!
Post a Comment
2 comments:
WOO!
i loved it. mostly cause i was in it...a LOT hahaha seriously we have some great adventures. HERE WE COME FEBRUARY!!!!! hahaha also im thinking of jumping out of a plane. you should get involved in that. :-) miss you hilary and HAPPY NEW YEAR!
I love it...You are one lucky person to be able to experience all that you did in ONE year! I can't wait to see you in 2 days!
Post a Comment