Dec 7, 2008

"Kevin, you're such a disease!

Happy late Thanksgiving my fellow Bloggers! [Kellie, Jill and MAYBE Jessica (depending if Jill told you about this, which I think she did. And if that's the case, then you are the only one this greeting really applies to, seeing that I was WITH Jill on Thanksgiving, and Kell-dawg, I talk to you like everyday, so yeah)]

Anyways...

Thanksgiving was fantastic.

My favorite part was the lovely parting gift. Check it out:


conjunctivitis [(kuhn-jungk-tuh-veye-tis)]

Inflammation of the conjunctiva, the transparent mucous membrane that lines the inner surface of the eyelid and covers the front part of the eyeball. Often called pinkeye


Yeah... it was pretty awesome.


Everyone thought I was :

c. REALLY depressed for about 5 days straight
b. high.
or c. just really spiritual at church today.

.........but probably not all 3 at once.

3 comments:

Kellie said...

i would have guessed all 3 at the same time--high on the love of Jesus, which makes you emotional at church, and depressed cause HELLO we havent gone to disneyland in almost 4 months. :-) but your punk eye is pretty gnarly i thoroughly enjoyed this post. heh heh heh

"we are but men ROCK OOOOOOOOOOOOON!!!!"

The O'Neils said...

hahahah....Hilary I love you! I am sad to say Harrison had it as well. I took him in Tuesday to the doctors before we left to get some drops to help. Which I am glad to report Riley and I never got it :). Be greatful that is all you got, there was A LOT of sickness going around in the house the week of Tahnksgiving!

Laura Essig said...

you're disgusting. Buzzes girlfriend.. woof